Wednesday 11 May 2011

Baked By Yael!



Last year I ate a bagel that changed my life. It was baked by one of Jason's colleagues at his law firm in DC. I ordered a bunch more and even brought a bag of them to the west coast when I visited family out there.


Since then, Yael has launched her new business: Baked by Yael.



She makes everything from raspberry bars, to cookies, to rugelach. Everything of hers that I've tried is absolutely delicious!



For Mother's Day this year I sent my mom some of Yael's cake pops and she absolutely loved them!



When I told Yael that I wanted to do a blog post about how much we love her products, she offered a 10% discount to Milton's Manor readers for the rest of the month! Just mention Milton's Manor when you place your order. You're welcome. ;)



www.bakedbyyael.com

1 comment:

  1. Great blog entry, Bethie!... not that I'm biased or anything :-)
    ~Yael

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...