Thursday 1 September 2011

Marmite

Marmite is a staple condiment in many UK households.  It is a by-product of beer brewing and is made from yeast extract.  It is a spreadable brown paste that is most commonly eaten on toast.  Perhaps the most interesting thing about Marmite is that most people either love it or hate it.  There are very few reactions in between.


Jason and I decided to try it out on camera in order to give most accurately share our candid reactions. 



Despite his initial reaction, Jason eventually decided he would give it a 5 out of 10.  (It can be a bit shocking initially, but it grows on you . . . )

My reaction was so intense, it required the use of the British "quite":




We have decided to require each of our guests to record their own Marmite video which will then be posted to Milton's Manor.  Consider yourselves warned . . .

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, I would so do a Marmite video of my own to join in the fun, but I've had it before and I say - never again! I am a hater :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...