Thursday 13 October 2011

Another attempt at a family portrait

First, let me say how grateful we were to have The Twins handy to help us capture a family picture of us.  We have lots of pictures of me with Charlotte and Jason with Charlotte, but very few of all three of us together.  With one twin on camera duty and the other twin on make-Charlotte-smile-while-looking-at-the-camera duty, we were able to get a few decent shots while on a walk through Hampstead Heath.

But first the outtakes (and don't mind my hair.  It was a super windy day!).


open your eyes Jason!


Wait, was he actually asleep in these pictures?


much improved, but C is still looking elsewhere . . .




This one cracks me up!  What a goofy face on that baby!!


What can I say about this one . . . well, at least Charlotte looks cute!


Okay, now for some that actually turned out!







Thanks for the photo shoot, Twins!  

1 comment:

  1. love #3 and #4. How do I copy them for wall photo? Everyone had eyes opened.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...