Saturday 17 December 2011

Best Neighbor Ever

The sister of a Seraphic Fire member invited us all over for a barbecue in her beautiful condo.  She made all sorts of wonderful food, but for the main event, she brought in a Sabrett cart and parked it in her driveway.  It was pretty amazing:  


The cart belongs to her retired neighbour who donates a lot of the proceeds from the cart to charity.  How sweet is that?!



This guy might just win the award for best neighbour ever.  Seriously.  Can you imagine having this cart right next door?!  I think I would weigh an extra 100 pounds if this guy lived next door to me.  I love me some hot dogs with sauerkraut!


PS:  Please consider donating to help Seraphic Fire members raise 31K by December 31st!  Even $5 or $10 would help!!   http://seraphicfire.dojiggy.com/bethie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...