Friday 16 December 2011

More first step pics

I'm such a proud mama; I can't get enough of these pics of Charlie's first steps!  In reviewing my 50+ screenshots that I took, I realised that I somehow failed to post any pictures of Charlie looking at me while taking her first steps.  That was one of the most amazing parts of the whole experience.  She could see me and I could see her.  It was SO AWESOME!




So, even though I totally didn't think we needed an iPad, I was able to see my daughter take her first steps because of it.  That makes it worth its weight in gold.  (Which, coincidentally, is about how much it costs . . . )  I was also able to get a good view of Charlotte crawling over Jason in the middle of our conversation.  It went something like this:







I love technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...