Tuesday 6 December 2011

Staying in Another Dump

Just kidding.  It is gorgeous here!  I am back in Miami for work and staying in another beautiful home.  I am not showing pictures of the inside of their house since it seems a bit rude, so instead, here is a picture of one of the common areas as seen from their dining room.  The other singer staying here, Lexa, and I each have our own rooms with en suite bathrooms.  It is quite comfortable here!


One of the best things about staying here is the incredible coffee.  They use Illy espresso in a stove top espresso maker.  It took under a minute for the water to boil and for the espresso to brew because of their amazing Wolf induction cooktop (with touch controls).  It was the best espresso I've had in a long time.  I can't wait to have more tomorrow!  (Okay, mostly I just want to play with the range some more, but it really does make excellent coffee!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...