Thursday 11 October 2012

Florida and DC Bound Again! (plus lots of pics of mama and Charlie)

Tomorrow I leave for the states and will be gone until the day before Halloween.  It is a long trip, but I'll be making a lot of beautiful music!  I have a brief recording in DC for an upcoming Kickstarter campaign (watch this space!) followed by a tour of South Florida with Grammy nominated choir, Seraphic Fire.  Then I'll head back up to DC for concerts in the DC/Baltimore area with my medieval trio, Eya.  

Having recently been on holiday with Jason and Charlie, it feels even more difficult than normal to leave them.  We got to spend such wonderful time together in Morocco and have been really enjoying each other's company in general.  Charlie is more and more fun every day!  I know I owe you all a "Cute Stuff Charlie Does" post and maybe I'll get a chance to write that while I'm away.  Until then, here are some pics from a brief photo shoot we had one night before bed.  Charlie was being over-the-top adorable and wanted to cuddle with me in bed while drinking her milk/singing the "Incy Wincy Spider" (yes, it's "Incy Wincy" here and not "Itsy Bitsy").  

We got one shot in with the nice camera before it died and the rest are iPhone pics:








 

She was so tuckered out from a busy day at the pool and the beach that she went from singing to fast asleep within the span of about ten seconds.  It was the sweetest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...