Sunday 9 December 2012

Ammee and Dadada

My parents (or Ammee and Dadada as they're known to their grandkids) came for a visit over Thanksgiving and my birthday.  We had such a fantastic time and Charlie LOVED having them stay at her house!  We saw some sites, ate at a few pubs and Charlie got to take another ride on the London Eye with my folks.  We all agreed that their visit absolutely flew by and we were all sad to see them leave!

Some of these photos showed up on our Instagram feed and a few are from the camera (which we kept forgetting to bring along!) but they all give you an idea of what we were up to:

post pub lunch


matching buggies

dad eats his first "full English" breakfast

There was lots of relaxing and book reading to be had:




We also got into town quite a bit:

dad and me on the upper deck of a bus

occasionally we found ourselves out and about during nap time

three generations
I guess this is a bit of a random photo dump, but I treasure each of these pictures!  Thanks for coming all the way to London to see us!  We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...